]]>

« Home | Up close and personal » | Wedding Part III: Mendhi party! » | 2800 bm2005 hand Mehndi » | orchid » | a song called youth, » | Crapload I of phone pics » | Moto V551j captures » | Lorikeet at the Nashville Zoo » | Hidden Treasure » | to Tyler, August 2, 2005 »

Sunday, March 05, 2006


Theyre having fun using my room. xP You cant even see my sister, she slumped in there, next to Devin [my nephew.]

And theyre playing Dynasty Warriors 5. I taught him how to play; took about 6 hours of him annoying me with question like, "help me plz!" and "I wanna horsie!"

ooka-ay...
Devin's mom is staring at them like we taught him how to do coke, or something.
Haha.


E-mail this post



Remember me (?)



All personal information that you provide here will be governed by the Privacy Policy of Blogger.com. More...

Add a comment